At Andiamo, we are always looking for talented and innovative people to join our energetic team. We offer a rewarding and challenging
View current available positions below.
We offer an exciting and rewarding opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join the organisation. You will play a vital role working alongside the CFO and various levels of Management. This role requires a self-motivator who is efficient, has keen eye for detail, along with exceptional communication skills to ensure that financial reports assist with the development and growth of the organisation.
Duties include, but not limited too:
- Ensure all federal, state, and local financial legal requirements are met and inform management on needed actions
- Communicate the company's financial position to various stakeholders
- Establishing and monitoring internal financial control procedures
- Developing, implementing and maintaining financial databases
- Risk assessment
- Ensuring creditor, debtor and debt management processes to maximize organizational financial outcomes
- Ensuring effective management of organisational cash flow including costing, budgeting and forecasting
- Compliance management including statutory compliance and taxation
- Developing and maintaining policies relevant to organisational financial management
- Taxation advise and planning
- Financial data analysis and assistance in making business decisions
- Preparation of financial reports for executive management
Who we are seeking:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Self starter and motivator
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Russian language is an advantage
- A Bachelor Degree or higher qualification in Accounting field
- Accounting experience in prefabricated manufacture industry is highly desirable
- Strong Cost Accounting knowledge
- Advanced computer skills in Word, EXCEL and accounting software
If this challenging and rewarding position sounds like something you would love to be apart of, then do not miss this opportunity, apply today by sending a cover letter and resume to the HR team, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Joe Gordon for a confidential chat on 03 8692 8709.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.